The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "There are more love songs than anything else. If songs could make you do something we'd all love one another." -Frank Zappa

Jump to page : 12
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
matrix

View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums Archive -> The Vault: 2004-2005Message format

Buckaroo
Posted 2005-11-02 5:36 PM (#131294 - in reply to #131269)
Subject: Re: matrix

Mark, I suppose the guitar will be similar to my 1139, with the deep bowl. When I get the Matrix working I'll give it a twang check, and do some other comparisons. If it has half the poop that my "special" does, I'll be pleezed.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Buckaroo
Posted 2005-11-08 4:42 PM (#131295 - in reply to #131269)
Subject: Re: matrix

My Matrix came in today. It's the real thing, made in USA #1137. The top has finish cracks, but they are not through the laminate. Overall, the guitar is in great shape. The strings are high, but I can fix that. The neck is straight and the frets are not worn. The fretboard is rosewood, with a radius. I don't see a serial # yet. The label is black with white lettering. After I remove 3/16 off the bottom of the white thingy, the guitar will play right. I don't think it's had much playing time during the last couple of decades. It's all there. Cheers, Buck
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclubâ„¢ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)