The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Jazz... isn't that just a series of mistakes disguised as musical composition?” - David St. Hubbins of Spinal Tap

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Photo Gallery Created

View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums Archive -> The Vault: 2004-2005Message format

Northcountry
Posted 2005-11-29 7:55 PM (#127872)
Subject: Photo Gallery Created

OK I actually completed loading a few photo's, other than the SG I am thinking of trading or selling, into the Gallery section.
This was a complicated undertaking yesterday but today I am feeling pretty confident I can get my shots to the resolution they need to be to load.
Check them out. Some cool basses and a couple of Ovations that you have most likely looked at once or twice before but I am pretty proud of them.
Thanks for the Help Mike!
I have more to load when I get back from my trip to Rochester on Friday.
See ya's then

Randy
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Mark in Boise
Posted 2005-11-29 8:32 PM (#127873 - in reply to #127872)
Subject: Re: Photo Gallery Created

Me too. I loaded some last night. It's not too hard. Tim the Toolman is still my idol, though.
Mark in Boise
Posted 2005-11-29 8:36 PM (#127874 - in reply to #127872)

Hey Randy. Just looked at your gallery. Nice guitars, but where's the pics of your Ovations?
bones
Posted 2005-11-30 6:06 PM (#127875 - in reply to #127872)

hello there,
Randy,how can I get to your gallery section,
I'm kinda new here .can you help out.thanks''.

DANTE""

-----------------------
1990 collectors shallow bowl
Martin HD 28
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Gibson Les Paul VOODOO
Gibson SG 1961 Reissue
PRS Custom 22
American Strat Plus
American Custom Strat
EJ Strat
Warwick Corvette Stnd
Epiphone Lp Junior :cool:
Mark in Boise
Posted 2005-11-30 7:39 PM (#127876 - in reply to #127872)

Click on member access on the left side. Then the rest is obvious. Some people don't get the green title bar on the left because they link directly to the Bulletin Board. I think if you scroll to the bottom and click on Ovation Fan Club, it will come up and then link to it the next time or go back to www.ovationfanclub.com.
bones
Posted 2005-12-01 1:29 AM (#127877 - in reply to #127872)

Hey Mark ,
Got it and thanks. ;) :p :cool:
bones
Posted 2005-12-01 1:44 AM (#127878 - in reply to #127872)

Mark,
I just looked at your gallery and you have some of the coolest guitars / you guys have some serious collection.
Randy,
Are you sure you want to part with that gorgeous SG supreme.
I'll try to load my one and only Ovation in the gallery section if I can''. :cool: :p :rolleyes:
Northcountry
Posted 2005-12-01 6:05 PM (#127879 - in reply to #127872)

Hey guy's just got back from a trip (a day early actually) Thanks for the comments. I am very proud of these basses & guitars and I really am not sure about selling the Gibson.
I actually would like to trade the Gibson for a nice older Deacon and perhaps a little cash but I am finding out from what few members are interested in this deal that the Deacons are worth a very, very great deal more than I had thought.
So I'll just run the Gibson on the Bay until it sells and I'll start looking for a deacon the hard way. No rush.

Trades are wonderful but I thought a good used Deacon 6 was worth between $400- $600 not $800 -$1200? Ohh well "Live and Learn" right.
I'll find out what they worth after I finally buy one myself but I hate to do it this way.

I do have a few more guitars and basses I need to photograph. I am very miffed at myself that I did not keep the images I had of the very rare Rickenbacker doubleneck, I would have liked to have been able to show I owned one of these wonderful guitars.

Is there anyone else in this group that has a nice older Deacon or two they might be interested in trading toward a great Guitar and one that has a known value? I would like to trade so much more than Sell & Buy what I want I might be interested in trading this gibson for $1200 or $1300 worth of other equipment so there is no cash exchanged.
Now that's not an offer that comes along every day.

Anyway

Peace Love Dope

Randy
Northcountry
Posted 2005-12-02 11:14 AM (#127880 - in reply to #127872)

Bunch more stuff! Not that I am tring to keep asking everyone to look but I did have some requests to see some of the Guitars before and it took me so long to finally make a gallery. Someone was interested in seeing the Elite Acoustic Bass that is not quite a production Bass?
It's in there and a few more too. Worth a quick look I tried to make a lot of galleries with only one or two photo's so they load up real fast. But then most of you don't have the antiquated Dial service like I do.

Anyway Thanks for looking and remember this was a feat for me...I am extremely electronically challenged. But I do have a strong back!

Randy
stephent28
Posted 2005-12-03 11:24 AM (#127881 - in reply to #127872)

Time to update that tagline with the new Deacon! :D
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclub™ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)