The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "I've always felt that blues, rock 'n' roll and country are just about a beat apart."-Waylon Jennings

Jump to page : 12
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Full Line Ovation Dealer ???

View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums Archive -> The Vault: 2004-2005Message format

cruster
Posted 2005-12-12 6:47 AM (#126803 - in reply to #126778)
Subject: Re: Full Line Ovation Dealer ???

Originally posted by Omaha:
...Hosiptals have their own sense of time, which is of course dramatically slower than the rest of the universe...
Speaking as a hospital employee (heh), I could expound upon this. However, pointing out the intricacies of 'Hospital Time' to the uninitiated is frowned upon. Hell, two years in and I still don't understand all of the nuances. "Leave early to make up for coming in late" I can handle. "I've come in twenty minutes late every day this week, taken a minimum hour and fifteen minute lunch every day, left half an hour early three out of four days, so I need to leave at noon on Friday to avoid overtime" is beyond me. (note: this does not refer to me)

;)

Al...hope your mom gets well soon, prayers and positive vibes (and maybe even marimbas) headed your/her way, buddy.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Beachdog
Posted 2005-12-12 11:45 AM (#126804 - in reply to #126778)

I work p/t for a music store that is a Martin dealer. The store owner told me that he has to carry a min. of 9 different series of Martin guitars. He also said that he has talked to other store owners who have been given lesser amounts to carry. He also shared that how many series of Martin guitars, strings and accessories a dealer carries depends mostly on the factory rep. you have.
Styll
Posted 2005-12-13 10:20 PM (#126805 - in reply to #126778)

This would be great however the avergae consumer would most likey be unable to afford the price of the guitars.

Most shops I go to are consumed by Taks...Taylors...and have very few american Ovations... 1..2..if that...I cant figure out why they even have the amount of Taylors they do...Has anyone played the new ones...awful...their new sound system in my opinion is not good.
Im sure Im not schooling anyone here with the reason why there is no official ovation dealer...If its going to come down to them making a cheaper model to do so...Id rather not.

You dont mess with perfection . :)

http://www.myspace.com/styllheartandsoul
Styll
Posted 2005-12-13 11:58 PM (#126806 - in reply to #126778)

Love this

Exactly right. I've got a 1597, and I haven't yet found a Martin or a Taylor that I would rather have. I'll drop around the guitar stores and try out different guitars, but they always seem kindof dead. I get home and pull out my Adamas, and I remember why I like it so much.

I couldnt say that any better. Nothing comes close in my opinion.

My Adamas is going on 2 years old now and I get the same exact, if not better feeling ,everytime I play it. Sometimes I say..Im only going to play for about 15-20 minutes(have things to do)...an hour...2 hours later...still going.

Martins are overpriced, as well as taylors. I also believe they are overhyped.
Id take a tak anyday over a Martin or Taylor. Hands down Ovation(adamas) wins everytime.

http://www.myspace.com/styllheartandsoul
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclubâ„¢ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)