The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "It's much too late to do anything about rock & roll now ..." - Jerry Garcia / Grateful Dead

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Hi evryone

View previous thread :: View next thread
   The Ovation Fan Club -> Welcome CenterMessage format

Nordicnorm
Posted 2010-06-08 2:08 AM (#3308)
Subject: Hi evryone

Back in -78, when I could finally afford a good guitar, I bought a Norman,because I could not manage the extra bucks for an O.
Fast fwd to Jan -09, a pawnshop in Palm Springs and a beautiful 1111 for $150. My favorite. The Norm is on consignment @ my local store.
This year, in the same area, I found a -85 collectors 12. That was my question....Found the answer the last few days on For Sale and E-bay. I paid top $, but it is the first 12 I could fingerpick with ease. Played it in the same room as a ME signature Adamas 12. That sealed the deal.My Norman 12 on consignment.....
#3? A Celeb Trekker. Beat out my Martin Backpacker. A week ago I owned 6 guitars, now 3 are on consignment.
Live on Vancouver Island on Canadas wet coast. Still confused about model designators etc. Could use "The History of O guitars". Feel free to contact me if you can spare a copy.
The name? I came from Norway in the -70s. Something to do with skibindings, and maybe guitars made north of the border.
What is the best way to ship a guitar across the border from the US to Canada? UPS have their "Brokerage-fee", hoew about USPS?
I may still be able to score a -05 Collectors (new) for $1000 or less. What should it go for?
Worth having ( I liked the new bowl)?
Thanks for letting me in, looking fwd to it.
Hovard
Top of the page Bottom of the page
PEZ
Posted 2010-06-13 5:19 PM (#3309 - in reply to #3308)
Subject: Re: Hi evryone

Hi welcome!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclubâ„¢ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)