The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now." - Jol Dantzig

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
lx 2073 nylon string pickup problem

View previous thread :: View next thread
   The Ovation Fan Club -> Welcome CenterMessage format

detwid
Posted 2010-08-11 5:18 AM (#3026)
Subject: lx 2073 nylon string pickup problem

Hi all

i have problem with the pick up, i take it out becasue i have to change the battery,

but when i put it back it seems that i was not push down evenly, so the Equalise side does not get in properly, while another side is pushed in.

However the eject button does not work anymore becoz it was not inserted correctly,

please help me how to get it out

Regards,

Detwid
Top of the page Bottom of the page
G8r
Posted 2010-08-17 9:07 AM (#3027 - in reply to #3026)
Subject: Re: lx 2073 nylon string pickup problem

Welcome. From your description it sound as though the pre-amp is misaligned in its holder (called the can). Use the edge of a butter knife or something similar to stick under the lip of the pre-amp next to the release button and gently pry it up at the same time you press the release button. It might take a little effort, but steady pressure little by little, and maybe working the pry edge around the rim of the pre-amp, should get it free. Then simply put it back in the can aligning it properly. Good luck, and let us know how it goes.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclubâ„¢ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)