The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "I've always felt that blues, rock 'n' roll and country are just about a beat apart."-Waylon Jennings

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
K1111

View previous thread :: View next thread
   The Ovation Fan Club -> For SaleMessage format

falknerbrad
Posted 2021-09-01 7:50 AM (#556056)
Subject: K1111

Interesting guitar here, as the label states it's a K1111 but has a Deluxe Balladeer neck, which is original to the guitar. I wanted to love this guitar (really, really wanted to) but after some time playing it I just can't get along with the neck -- I quickly learned my K1111 Reissue has a much more chunky (and to me, more comfortable) one than the originals. The action was a little high for my taste, so I took it to my tech who has worked on most all my Ovations. He adjusted the neck and lowered the action, oiled the fretboard and bridge, polished the frets, and installed Martin Custom Light Phosphor Bronze strings. It sounds absolutely wonderful as you'd expect and is ready for a new owner. There is a *finish crack only* that runs from the middle of the bridge to the edge of the top. Terrific condition, and I'm only the second owner. Has a brown case that is cosmetically a little rough but fully functional. The link below is for the photos.

$580 plus S&H to the lower 48.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/yi3zbGuBWTG1g9ZCA
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclubâ„¢ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)