The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Jazz... isn't that just a series of mistakes disguised as musical composition?” - David St. Hubbins of Spinal Tap

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Questions for all Runescape Players

View previous thread :: View next thread
   The Ovation Fan Club -> Welcome CenterMessage format

Bestmengqin
Posted 2021-08-18 2:14 AM (#556013)
Subject: Questions for all Runescape Players

Jagex Games Studio is the UK's largest independent publisher and games developer. Today, the company confirmed that a UK resident was detained in RuneScape Gold conjunction with the Police Central e-Crime Unit. The arrest is part of Jagex's ongoing efforts to combat the theft of accounts on RuneScape.com, the world's most played free-to-play, hugely multiplayer online game.

In general, the speed that your character is able to collect Runescape resources is determined by: (1) your skill level: the higher your mining skill level, the faster you can mine ore. The higher your woodcutting level, the faster you can obtain logs; the greater your fishing level, the quicker you get fish while fishing; and (2) the rate of the rate you mine ore and obtain logs is also dependent on the kind of pickaxe or hatchet that you are using.

If I'm not mining (because I was working on a different skill) The initial few rocks I mine are very slow. After the initial handful of rocks, I am back to mining at the normal rate... Same thing with cutting wood (the initial few logs take an unusually long time to obtain, but then the rate of logs I collect goes back to normal) The same is true with fishing.

Question #1 Have you noticed this phenomenon? If you haven't had the chance to train a skill in some time the character will appear "rusty" at that ability, but it will return to normal speed after the logs/ores have been completed.

Question #2. Is it true that Runescape has a "rusty skill" program? This means that if you haven’t learned a skill over a certain time, your character might be slow at it for the initial time. Then, your resource gathering rate will return to Buy OSRS Accounts normal. It is dependent on your level of skill and the type/make of pickaxe/hatchet employed.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclub™ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)