The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain." - Bob Marley

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
An Interesting Idea????????

View previous thread :: View next thread
   The Ovation Fan Club -> Welcome CenterMessage format

ronniecruisin
Posted 2021-08-01 7:01 PM (#555973)
Subject: An Interesting Idea????????

Hi. All. I'm a new member to this Club. I have wide interests in music including a desire to create a Rock Musical for stage. (Have started this project just for fun). Love ovation guitars and would really like a Adamas. I find the Carbon Fiber idea very appealing... Only trouble is being an Aged Pensioner the Adamas is beyond my finances which brings me to an interesting idea maybe??? I have a shallow bowl applause. I'm wondering how it would sound with the top changed over to Carbon Fiber??? I have very high woodworking skills as I'm a Cabinet Maker by trade. I'm thinking as the guitar already has basically an appropriate hard shell bowl at the back, by Carbonizing the front of the guitar it may give some of the improvements ie Sustain for instance that the Adamas and other Carbon Fiber guitars achieve. Has anyone tried this I wonder??? Anyway, it would be interesting to hear thoughts on this from other members... Best Regards to All....Ronnie,
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclubâ„¢ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)