The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "It's much too late to do anything about rock & roll now ..." - Jerry Garcia / Grateful Dead

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
In Case Anyone is Interested, Great Deal on a 30th Anniversary Custom Legend on Reverb…

View previous thread :: View next thread
   The Ovation Fan Club -> For SaleMessage format

bvince
Posted 2021-06-30 11:54 AM (#555806)
Subject: In Case Anyone is Interested, Great Deal on a 30th Anniversary Custom Legend on Reverb…

‘Glad I was able to snag mine already, and I was surprised to see this one come up for sale. The best of both worlds…. Custom Legend Bearclaw with Op Pro…

https://reverb.com/item/41460100-ovation-custom-legend-30th-commemor...
Top of the page Bottom of the page
dba
Posted 2021-07-02 8:48 PM (#555820 - in reply to #555806)
Subject: Re: In Case Anyone is Interested, Great Deal on a 30th Anniversary Custom Legend on Reverb…

I got mine in 2004 and have no intention of ever selling it. I sure wish Ovation had made a 12 string version of this one.
Standingovation
Posted 2021-07-03 7:36 AM (#555821 - in reply to #555806)
Subject: Re: In Case Anyone is Interested, Great Deal on a 30th Anniversary Custom Legend on Reverb…

Slightly different mojo than the originals. Maybe better ???

ANY Custom Legend is a great guitar and I've owned 11 of them over the years. I've slowly whittled that down to ONE ... guess which one ???

moody, p.i.
Posted 2021-07-03 9:27 AM (#555824 - in reply to #555806)

I had a 30th Anniversary CL for about 4 years. Never bonded with it and sold it. But it was a good guitar. It just didn't get played next to an 87C and 1537.....
bvince
Posted 2021-07-06 7:12 AM (#555844 - in reply to #555806)

I’m starting to get another hankering’ for a 12-String. I tried the Digitech Mosaic 12 string effect pedal, thinking I’d be able to get that sound when I needed it in the church orchestra, but the sound was not convincing. I wish I’d never sold my Adamas 12, but at the time I thought I couldn’t justify keeping it. What a mistake. I’m still hoping one of the pedal companies will come up with a convincing analog octave pedal, perhaps with the ability to get a mandolin sound when the guitar is played on the upper frets. I emailed LR Baggs and submitted that suggestion, and they said they’d look into the idea.. I’ve purchased all their Anthem Series analog acoustic effects, and they’re awesome. Very close to getting a mic’d sound with my piezo. Sorry for the rant… must be my pain killers.

Edited by bvince 2021-07-06 7:14 AM
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclub™ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)