The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now." - Jol Dantzig

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Old Celebrity: Info and advice.

View previous thread :: View next thread
   Members Forums -> General PostingMessage format

Elián
Posted 2021-04-21 3:12 PM (#555446)
Subject: Old Celebrity: Info and advice.

Hello everyone! how are you?

I hope you are very well and healthy.
I have just been blessed as a user, and here I am, bringing to you my concern.
I hope you can help me.
I have been looking at Ovation for a while now, and have always searched this site for information.
In this case, it is a Celebrity, I guess it is from Korea but I don't have much more information. In the list of models does not appear (cs-157).

https://imgur.com/a/4QxZz5e

I had the opportunity to buy it at a very low price, $150 more or less, but I have to send it to the luthier because there is a notorious difference in the angle of the strings on the fretboard, which causes that when you play the first string derails. The action is high but i think its less complicated to reverse.

all of this regarding that im from Argentina and its very difficult to import things. So, i have to manage with what i can find locally.
Maybe one of you can tell me what woods it is made of or the estimated year of production, or if it is a good preamp (op24+).
Any info is welcome.

Thank you in advance!

Best wishes,

Elián

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclub™ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)