The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain." - Bob Marley

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Ovation Adamas 6591....... Any insight or info ? Good or Bad guitar?

View previous thread :: View next thread
   The Ovation Fan Club -> Welcome CenterMessage format

RocHoliday
Posted 2021-01-11 6:39 PM (#554733)
Subject: Ovation Adamas 6591....... Any insight or info ? Good or Bad guitar?

Hello all! I’m looking for some help, and was told this was the place I’d most likely find it. So I’m new to this site, I’m relatively new to the guitar world (been playing about a year or so) and I am trying to find out everything I can about an Ovation Adamas 6591. A lady wants to sell me one and and she doesn’t know much about it either, but she says it’s rare, and I haven’t found much about them. According to her it’s carbon fiber, but has a birch top and she thinks it was made around 1999. I apologize for not having a photo of it to include, though I will here shortly, I’m going to look at it soon and will post photos then, but I was hoping to arm myself with some information so that I am better prepared to negotiate, if I should even bother . Please Help , I greatly appreciate anyone’s knowledge that they would be willing to share, and I equally appreciate your time
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Old Man Arthur
Posted 2021-01-11 7:18 PM (#554734 - in reply to #554733)
Subject: Re: Ovation Adamas 6591....... Any insight or info ? Good or Bad guitar?

HERE is a thread talking about it.
Some people don't like the Center-hole. Some do. Some don't like the Smooth top. Some do.
Will you have a chance to play it?
Also... It would be Birch sandwiched between two layers of Carbon Fiber.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclub™ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)