The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Ovation Guitars really don't get the respect they deserve!" - Alex Pepiak

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Hello Ovation Fan Club

View previous thread :: View next thread
   The Ovation Fan Club -> Welcome CenterMessage format

code20bc
Posted 2020-11-05 3:55 AM (#554169)
Subject: Hello Ovation Fan Club

Hi all, I inherited a couple of nice guitars and I don't play at all. I thought this would be a great site to see if my 1968 Ovation Deluxe Balladeer number A535 is worthwhile listing it for sale. It appears to be a sought after model after reading some nice post about it here. It is in excellent condition and has an orange lined case. It has the original warranty card and a printed note tag from Glen Campbell (possibly an early advertisement). It has been in safe storage for about 50 years. Hopefully I can get permission to post for info and put an ad in the for sale thread if needed. Thank you for your consideration.
P.S. the other guitars I have are a 1950 Martin 00-18 and an 1982 Ibanez SB70. I also had a 1976 Gretsch Chet Atkins Country Gentleman model and my friend said it was his dream guitar and bought it from me on the spot. Just thought I'd mention it for fun. Thanks again.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclubâ„¢ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)