The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: “Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything.” -Plato

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Some cool guitars for sale

View previous thread :: View next thread
   The Ovation Fan Club -> For SaleMessage format

ProfessorBB
Posted 2020-03-13 9:30 AM (#551512)
Subject: Some cool guitars for sale

Needing to downsize the collection in preparation for a move in a few years, so some cool guitars now on the market.  Each is in excellent condition and has been hanging in my climate-controlled band room for the past 15 to 20 years.  OHC included.  I find posting photos here cumbersome, so shoot me a pm and I’ll send as many photos as you like.  Over the years, I've posted photos of all these guitars somewhere on this site, but damned if I know where they reside or how to get to them.  All prices include shipping USPS within the continental US. I'll also include a new set of strings (EJ16s for the acoustics, EXL110s on the electrics), installed or not, your call, if desired.  Best offers also accepted.

1.  Adamas 1537 SSB prototype from 1982; wood topper elite two knobber with an Adamas headstock and 1537 purfling details; $1,295

2.  Ovation 1547 SSB cutaway prototype from 1982; wood topper elite Op-24; closely resembles No. 1 above for a unique pair of historically significant models;  $1,195;

3.  Ovation Preacher, dark mahogany, mint original condition; this was a closet queen originally owned by a collector from whom I purchased it; includes a vintage 8x10 framed advertisement of same model and color; $1,095;

4.  Ovation 1778T deep red full bodied flamer; this is the model with flames on both the front and back bowl; my wife’s favorite guitar in a blind sound test; $1,295;

5.  Ovation 1768-LTD Elite; this is the Book Elite model in mint condition purchased from the same collector as No. 3 above; includes the hard copy book; $1,595.

6.  Ovation UKII tobacco sunburst; bow tie fret markers; $1,095.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
alpep
Posted 2020-03-13 12:47 PM (#551517 - in reply to #551512)
Subject: Re: Some cool guitars for sale

e mail sent
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclub™ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)