The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now." - Jol Dantzig

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Adamas 40th Anniversary AV40 2098

View previous thread :: View next thread
   The Ovation Fan Club -> For SaleMessage format

Lenny20135
Posted 2017-05-31 10:25 AM (#535365)
Subject: Adamas 40th Anniversary AV40 2098

I ordered this beauty right after attending the factory grand re-opening, in October 2015. I placed the order the following February and received the guitar October 2016. We're moving soon and it looks like I might have to take a significant loss on my house I wasn't counting on so I have to raise some cash. As you probably know, this model listed for $6500 and sold for $4800, which is what I paid. It's had less than 10 hours use and the only sign it's been used at all are a few superficial pick marks, which can be buffed out if desired. I just put on a set of Elixir Lights about a month ago and oiled the fingerboard and bridge. I had it advertised on Reverb for $4500 and then dropped the price to $4200. I've now dropped it to $3850. If I can't get at least that much for it the cash isn't going to be enough to really help me. So, if you would like a spectacular Adamas Anniversary with the 12th fret Phoenix, here's a chance to have one that's practically new, for almost $1,000 off. $99 for shipping continental US. This will be the pride of your stable. Thanks for looking.

Here is the listing:  

https://reverb.com/item/5022915-adamas-40th-anniversary-2098-av40-deep-ruby-gloss

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclubâ„¢ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)