The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "It's much too late to do anything about rock & roll now ..." - Jerry Garcia / Grateful Dead

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
My W681T Adamas Oh My Freakin' God

View previous thread :: View next thread
   The Ovation Fan Club -> Welcome CenterMessage format

mitchwaks
Posted 2017-03-02 1:51 PM (#533026)
Subject: My W681T Adamas Oh My Freakin' God

OMG. I have collected and purchased many high end luthier's hand made guitars over the years, but I just got my first Ovation/Adamas....the W681T. It had some issues so i sent it to my favorite setup guy and just got it back.

This is the best sounding guitar I own. Perhaps 30 in all, both acoustic and electric. Including my previous favorite, a Bill Tippin Forte at $18,000

Where have you been all my life??? And it's not even Brazilian Rosewood? It's not even wood????

I cant put this down!!!

Although I haven't quite mastered the round back on my round belly yet. It keeps sliding on me. Any suggestions?

I think I love this guitar more than my wife.

I'm giddy.

Glad to find all of you already enlightened souls on here. Im only sorry that it took me so long to find you.
Mitch
Top of the page Bottom of the page
TAFKAR
Posted 2017-03-02 2:22 PM (#533027 - in reply to #533026)
Subject: Re: My W681T Adamas Oh My Freakin' God

Welcome Mitch, now you know what we've all been raving about. If it's sliding off, you're probably not holding the guitar right - the soundboard should be pretty much perpendicular to the ground. This may be caused by squeezing too hard with your right arm, or simply because you started off by looking at the frets to see what your left hand was doing, then never got out of the habit of holding it that way.

Otherwise, just wear a strap.

A moderator will be along shortly to grant you full access.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclubâ„¢ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)