The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "I've always felt that blues, rock 'n' roll and country are just about a beat apart."-Waylon Jennings

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Ovation 1987 Collectors For Sale

View previous thread :: View next thread
   The Ovation Fan Club -> For SaleMessage format

Dubi
Posted 2016-09-27 5:57 PM (#529007)
Subject: Ovation 1987 Collectors For Sale

This 1987 Collectors is number 691 of 1,000. Condition is very close to New with no marks or scratches and no signs of fret wear. As I recall, the first and only other owner is or was primarily a vocalist who realized he couldn't sing and play guitar at the same time so he traded it in for an electric piano. So I've had it for over 25 years and played it very little. I realize now that these guitars are like having gems, you never really own them, we use them and then it comes time to pass them on. I will rest knowing one of you fellers will use this one with great joy and satisfaction and pass it along eventually as well. What a great gift we've enjoyed from the mind and heart of Charles Kaman who loved the sound of these guitars enough to use his expertise to refine his instruments to gem-like quality in both sound and unique design.
My asking price is well below what I see advertised on line, $3,500.00.

George

Edited by Dubi 2016-09-27 5:59 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Dubi
Posted 2016-09-27 6:42 PM (#529013 - in reply to #529007)
Subject: Re: Ovation 1987 Collectors For Sale

The Pictures are in the Thread "1987 Collectors For Sale Pictures" I edited a mis-spelled word before submitting the pictures initially and was blocked from adding the pictures to the text description. sorry for the confusion.
moody, p.i.
Posted 2016-09-27 8:41 PM (#529015 - in reply to #529007)
Subject: Re: Ovation 1987 Collectors For Sale

I"ve played this guitar. Spectacular! If I didn't already own one (with a great story behind it), I'd figure out some way to own this guitar. Hope it goes to a good home.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclubâ„¢ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)