The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Got time to breathe, got time for music." --Briscoe Darling.

Moderators:xraiderman

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Accessories Please!

View previous thread :: View next thread
   Member Communities -> Q & A with Ovation GuitarsMessage format

d'ovation
Posted 2015-12-16 3:47 PM (#519443)
Subject: Accessories Please!

I understand the focus is onproducing new guitars, but I don't think that accessories should be neglected and it would have been nice to have a selection avaialble now for this xmas season as gifts or treats to self. In particular it would be nice to have picks, straps, tshirts, caps/hats, scarves etc.

Also, it's getting pretty hard to find Adamas strings anymore, e.g. Strings&Beyond seems to be permanently out of stock. So please bring the Adamas strings back as well. Take an example from Guild and their nice online Guild store ... good stuff there (and free shipping to Canada too).

Top of the page Bottom of the page
d'ovation
Posted 2015-12-17 9:20 AM (#519487 - in reply to #519443)
Subject: RE: Accessories Please!

d'ovation - 2015-12-16 2:47 PM

I understand the focus is onproducing new guitars, but I don't think that accessories should be neglected and it would have been nice to have a selection avaialble now for this xmas season as gifts or treats to self. In particular it would be nice to have picks, straps, tshirts, caps/hats, scarves etc.

Also, it's getting pretty hard to find Adamas strings anymore, e.g. Strings&Beyond seems to be permanently out of stock. So please bring the Adamas strings back as well. Take an example from Guild and their nice online Guild store ... good stuff there (and free shipping to Canada too).

It seems we are not able to reply to any threads here, but I can quote myself! I have been using d'Addario as main string for many years, and only have tried the Adamas a few years ago and liked them. I'm not sure if they are slightly different or just different packaging, I used a 12-string set and one of the strings may have had a diffrerent diameter than the equivalent light d'Addario, but am not sure about this.

Anyway I think it was good to have this an accesory for brand recognition. I would also buy some straps if they were available. This stuff also makes great gifts.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclubâ„¢ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)