The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Got time to breathe, got time for music." --Briscoe Darling.

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
FS: Two Viper electric guitars

View previous thread :: View next thread
   The Ovation Fan Club -> For SaleMessage format

red_baron
Posted 2015-11-02 6:32 PM (#518089)
Subject: FS: Two Viper electric guitars

Hi folks,

Kids and bills and diminishing time are forcing me to sell two instruments - my first two Ovation electric guitars. I have owned both for nearly 14 years and have cared for them very well - gentle use in non-smoking environments. Both are in perfect working order.

I've listed them on Reverb. If you have any questions about them, feel free to get in touch with me either here or there.

Viper #1: Later model with updated bridge design, natural satin finish, OHSC in all-original, excellent condition. Asking $720. https://reverb.com/item/1280991-vintage-ovation-viper-electric-guita...

Viper #2: Earlier model, brown with maple fretboard & gloss finish, original apart from replacement knobs (which are a nice match for the brass bridge saddles, IMO), comes with OHSC. Asking $695. https://reverb.com/item/1280986-vintage-ovation-viper-electric-guita...

Just to be clear, I am not a dealer or a store. I'm a guy selling a few things from my personal lineup of guitars I have played and recorded with. If anyone has questions, I'll be happy to answer them.

Cheers,
Kevin
Top of the page Bottom of the page
red_baron
Posted 2015-11-07 11:13 AM (#518318 - in reply to #518089)
Subject: Re: FS: Two Viper electric guitars

All, wanted to let you know I have discounted the prices on these Vipers 11% through 11/13. So they are reduced to $645 and $620, respectively, through next Friday.

Let me know you're from the OFC and I will bump the discount up to 15% - $610 and $590!

Cheers!
red_baron
Posted 2015-11-20 3:08 PM (#518722 - in reply to #518089)

Price drop: now $620 for the blonde and $580 for the brown.

Mention you're from the OFC and I'll take another $20 off the price - make a $20 lower offer and let me know in your message, and I'll accept it.

Someone will have one or both of these guitars as a very nice Christmas present!
red_baron
Posted 2015-12-10 8:49 PM (#519297 - in reply to #518089)

Both guitars have sold.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclubâ„¢ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)