The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain." - Bob Marley

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
To any newbies wondering about the service dept.:

View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums Archive -> The Vault: 2007Message format

bauerhillboy
Posted 2007-11-15 8:58 PM (#74075)
Subject: To any newbies wondering about the service dept.:

I won't say exactly what happened, but suffice it to say I asked them for a very small favor a couple of days ago and today in my mailbox there arrived a very BIG favor!

If any newcomers here have never had the pleasure of dealing with the Ovation Service Dept., here's my reference: No one will ever know better how to deal with your Ovation/Adamas; no one will ever treat your guitar with this measure of TLC...not even YOU most likely; ANY price you have to pay them is the bargain of the century; their kindness is overwhelming and simply not found in any other guitar-makers vocabulary.

If your guitar needs work and you're on the fence about where to take it...don't even think about it. Send it to the Mother Ship.

Any others?...

John <>{
Top of the page Bottom of the page
G8r
Posted 2007-11-15 10:56 PM (#74076 - in reply to #74075)
Subject: Re: To any newbies wondering about the service dept.:

Ditto. I can't say enough about the great response you get from John, Kim, et al. I have one of my babies at the Mothership right now being worked on, first experience with that, but I have no doubt at all about the quality of the work. I've said it before and I'll keep saying it: best customer service I've encountered in any business, not just the guitar industry.
Trader Jim
Posted 2007-11-16 5:34 AM (#74077 - in reply to #74075)

I think everyone knows how I feel about these people. I have NEVER seen another customer service department, in any business, with the commitment to quality and sincere love of product that Ovation has. I have sent 5 or so guitars back to them for anything from a fret leveling to neck replacement with a complete refurb, and all have come back better than new.
Capo Guy
Posted 2007-11-16 8:01 AM (#74078 - in reply to #74075)

The Trader is right. They are the best. :cool:
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclubâ„¢ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)