The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Jazz... isn't that just a series of mistakes disguised as musical composition?” - David St. Hubbins of Spinal Tap

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
A-ten-shun!! [OT]

View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums Archive -> The Vault: 2007Message format

Tony Calman
Posted 2007-12-09 2:37 AM (#71372)
Subject: A-ten-shun!! [OT]

Now that I have your attention...

U.S. Marine Corps Reserve Toys for Tots Program

For years, Warriors in my units/commands (6th Engineer Support Bn. in Portland, 4th Landing Support Bn. in Seattle, and 4th Tank Bn and the Navy Readiness Command in San Diego, 4th Marine Division, and 4th Marine Aircraft Wing)and throughout our many communities have spent their time to support the Toys for Tots program.

With deployments to hostile areas, it has made it more difficult. And, in the last couple of years, several major retailers no longer provide access. However, the program continues to grow.

I have seen the effort, the administration, and (most important)the results in the children's eyes.

There are a lot of other programs in all of our communities that are worthy to help those less fortunate. However, please assist if you can.

You don't have to give a toy...each year I send a check directly and then, as I did today when I saw a collection point at the Carlsbad Recreation Division Office, I have full confidence that the cash I gave will be well used.

Ooh-rah!!!
Semper Fi
Top of the page Bottom of the page
cliff
Posted 2007-12-09 11:08 AM (#71373 - in reply to #71372)
Subject: Re: A-ten-shun!! [OT]

Done.
(our office does it every year).
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclub™ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)