The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: “Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything.” -Plato

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Ovation CC074-4

View previous thread :: View next thread
   The Ovation Fan Club -> Welcome CenterMessage format

Bass_Medic_05
Posted 2011-02-12 5:04 PM (#2103)
Subject: Ovation CC074-4

I purchased this bass from MF a while back and I am trying to find out the date and where it was made. The Serial number is #6035379
If anyone could help it would be appreciated.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Bass_Medic_05
Posted 2011-02-12 5:22 PM (#2104 - in reply to #2103)
Subject: Re: Ovation CC074-4

Greetings to everyone,
I'm new to your website and I guess I should introduce myself first I'm the original owner of a CC074-4 Bass that I purchased from MF a while back and it was my first ABG. I have been playing bass since highschool many many years ago. Laid off it for a while, but now I am full bore back in again lol. I am a Paramedic Firefighter of 18 years and a Army medic of 15 years.I read a few other post and the rules and I'm good with all of it. So I just wanted to introduce myself properly and look forward to being in the Ovations forums.

Thanks Steve
stonebobbo
Posted 2011-02-14 1:30 PM (#2105 - in reply to #2103)

Hi and welcome. I'm not spozed to post in here so don't tell the mods, but just wanted someone to say hi so you don;t feel ignored. You'll find a good group of folks here, but you need to get over onto the general posting site to get into the real groove. Send a message to the mods and ask to get released for over there.

See you on the other side. And thanks for your service ... very appreciative for all first responders, especially those that do it under fire.
MWoody
Posted 2011-02-14 3:27 PM (#2106 - in reply to #2103)

Steve,
You are free to post now and welcome!

Likely the Celeb Bass was made in Korea and the serial numbers don't track like the US made units.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclub™ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)