The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now." - Jol Dantzig

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Magnum Bass on CL

View previous thread :: View next thread
   The Ovation Fan Club -> For SaleMessage format

Mark in Boise
Posted 2014-03-03 2:16 PM (#482717)
Subject: Magnum Bass on CL

I don't typically post about deals that I've spotted, but an Ovation Bass on the Boise Craigslist for $600 caught my attention. I am not a bass player and barely know that Ovation made Magnums. If anyone is interested in this bass, look it up and get in touch with me. I would be happy to check it out, take better pictures and broker the deal if someone is interested. I've done it before for OFCers and some of you have checked out guitars for me. I didn't think this would be competing with anyone's current ad for a Magnum.
Don't try to talk me into buying it for myself. Even if it is a great deal, it won't do any good sitting in my basement.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
danomyte
Posted 2014-03-03 2:42 PM (#482721 - in reply to #482717)
Subject: Re: Magnum Bass on CL

Mark, I own a Magnum 1 and they are sweet basses. They play very very nice. $600 is a good price if it's clean. I've seen some real beat ones out there.
Mark in Boise
Posted 2014-03-03 3:45 PM (#482727 - in reply to #482717)
Subject: Re: Magnum Bass on CL

Anyone interested, please look at the pictures on Craigslist. It's in a little town a few miles from here, so I don't want to chase over there unless someone is really serious.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclubâ„¢ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)