The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Jazz... isn't that just a series of mistakes disguised as musical composition?” - David St. Hubbins of Spinal Tap

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
The re introduction of Reevzy

View previous thread :: View next thread
   The Ovation Fan Club -> Welcome CenterMessage format

Reevzy
Posted 2012-07-08 10:06 PM (#456353)
Subject: The re introduction of Reevzy

Hello, it's been a long time since I've been around these forums, I wasn't very active to begin with, trying to take part in too many forums all at once.
Anyway, I'm here with an ulterior motive, I want to sell a 12 string to a caring Ovation fan here in Melbourne, Australia. I know the rules though, so here's a bit about me.

I discovered Ovation guitars a few years ago when I mentioned to someone that I was gonna buy a nice acoustic guitar and he jokingly said "Oh yeah, are you gonna buy an Ovation are ya?!".
After looking into what they were, I realised that they aren't so expensive that it wasn't out of the question.

I bought a 2056LX Legend 12 string (up for sale) and it changed the way I play guitar, metal was no more.
I didn't realise that I could play this soft acoustic stuff but there you go, I surprised myself.
Then I bought a 2010 limited series 2078LE-AS with the adirondack top. That guitar is just pure stunning
and it's the one I play all the time, so much so that the poor 12 string just doesn't get played that much
any more and that's the only reason why I'm getting rid of it. It needs to be played but I just don't do it enough.
I've also got a PRS Custom 22 in emerald green and I just bought a Line 6 JTV-59 Variax which is getting a
solid flogging at the moment.

So that's me and my intentions. Let me know what I have to do in order to list my guitar for sale here (or in the downunderers group). Initiations, however it works, please Sir may I have another

I'd rather sell it to someone who is local(ish) and is passionate about Ovations than on ebay, cause quite frankly the fees are ridiculous and I'd like the comfort of knowing that it's definitely going to a caring owner.

That's me, Jack Reeves, 29 yo. Endeavour Hills, Melbourne, Australia.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclub™ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)