The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "It's much too late to do anything about rock & roll now ..." - Jerry Garcia / Grateful Dead

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Ovation Blues

View previous thread :: View next thread
   The Ovation Fan Club -> Welcome CenterMessage format

gpitassi
Posted 2012-03-13 4:46 PM (#451850)
Subject: Ovation Blues

Hi All. New to the fan club but not new to Ovation. Purchased my first guitar, Ovation Custom Legend 1869, in the year 2000. I did this to accompany my teenage daughter in the hopes we would learn about music and play our guitars together. Life quickly got in the way and our lessons took a back seat. Now 12 years later, life has thrown a bigger curve ball that is forcing me to sell my guitar. I've kept my guitar all these years because it is a true work of art and I always had hopes I would resume my lessons and eventually learn how to play. As the old sayings go, "Things happen for a reason" and "good things come to those who wait". Cheers!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Nick B.
Posted 2012-03-13 6:44 PM (#451863 - in reply to #451850)
Subject: Re: Ovation Blues

Sorry to hear your situation is forcing you to sell your guitar. If you're wanting access to the "For Sale" forum, just ask the moderators and hopefully one of them will see it. Welcome to the group.
Damon67
Posted 2012-03-13 11:47 PM (#451887 - in reply to #451863)
Subject: Re: Ovation Blues

nickbtx - 2012-03-13 4:44 PM Sorry to hear your situation is forcing you to sell your guitar. If you're wanting access to the "For Sale" forum, just ask the moderators and hopefully one of them will see it. Welcome to the group.

Done.

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclubâ„¢ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)