The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Got time to breathe, got time for music." --Briscoe Darling.

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Looking for a volunteer.

View previous thread :: View next thread
   The Ovation Fan Club -> AnnouncementsMessage format

Mr. Ovation
Posted 2002-05-10 9:05 PM (#448666)
Subject: Looking for a volunteer.

Hello,
If someone would be interested in a little more hands on participation in the message board, I would like some assistance from someone who has a little more patience than me. I would like someone (or someone's) to search/read all of the posts so far looking for QUESTIONS and ANSWERS and then just put them into a file (prefer a text file) and send them to me. Nothing complicated, as you can see by the examples under the reference section FAQ. Please eMail me before you get started just in case more than one person wants to get involved we can divide up the work.
We have had many questions ranging from what pickups are on a Thunderhead to how to adjust a neck, to what the bowl is made of, to how to wire the "dummy" plug to enable the pre-amp and much more. Once I get all of the Q&A's I will index, and convert to html... that will be my task. You will of course get recognition of your contribution in addition to praise and thanks from Al and I and most importantly... all the folks who in the future will come to visit the site and look at the FAQ for answers.

Thanks
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclubâ„¢ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)