The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now." - Jol Dantzig

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Member Gallery

View previous thread :: View next thread
   The Ovation Fan Club -> AnnouncementsMessage format

Mr. Ovation
Posted 2002-12-02 2:46 AM (#448661)
Subject: Member Gallery

There is a "beta" version of the Member Gallery up under "LINKS." Feel free to use it. Anything posted using this new feature will remain in the database. Previously uploaded pictures will not automatically become part of the new database, but you can re-upload them with the new interface.

I am still working on this feature, so there may be short periods over the next few days when it is unavailable. Please let me know any errors you may encounter.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Mr. Ovation
Posted 2003-06-03 12:34 AM (#448662 - in reply to #448661)
Subject: Re: Member Gallery

Hello,
I have updated the Gallery software. It is still in a test phase, so email me if there are any problems.

It should be pretty straight forward. If you are looking at your own gallery, you can edit your entry by changing the text and clicking update, or you can remove your entry by clicking delete next to the item you wish to delete.

If you have a picture in your gallery that isn't the one you uploaded.. just delete the entry and re-upload the picture. The now modified upload feature makes the filenames now unique to each member.

enjoy.
Miles
Mr. Ovation
Posted 2003-06-04 11:45 PM (#448663 - in reply to #448661)
Subject: Re: Member Gallery

I updated the Gallery section to indicate the dates that items were updated. Dates highlighted indicate activity in the last 10 days.

I also corrected a file upload naming issue.

I think the Gallery upload routines are just about finished, but if anyone has any problems, let me know.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclubâ„¢ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)