The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now." - Jol Dantzig

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Ovation Factory Tour 2004

View previous thread :: View next thread
   The Ovation Fan Club -> AnnouncementsMessage format

Mr. Ovation
Posted 2004-02-17 3:03 PM (#448646)
Subject: Ovation Factory Tour 2004

For those making the trek to the Ovation Factory Tour 2004 the weekend of March 26, 2004 here is the current info.

We will be picked up at the Hotel early on Friday morning so check-in Thursday evening.

Homewood Suites by Hilton® Hartford/Windsor Locks
65 Ella Grasso Turnpike
Windsor Locks, CT 06096
Tel: 1-860-627-8463

The Rate is 99.00 per night plus tax and includes a FULL breakfast and a dinner (I think a buffet) on Thursday evening.

The point of contact is Ronnie Maloney, and you MUST reference Ovation Fan Club to get the special rate.

Please note that the rate above is LOWER than the internet rate, so YOU MUST CALL for reservations.

For those that do now know, Bradley International Airport (BDL) is the closest Airport

For those coming into BDL, the hotel is 1.2 miles from the Airport. Collect your luggage and go to the multi-hotel kiosk. There is a call button for Homewood Suites by Hilton® Hartford/Windsor Locks. INSURE YOU SELECT THE CORRECT HOMEWOOD SUITES HOTEL. HOMEWOOD SUITES @ HARTFORD/WINDSOR LOCKS. The will send the van, it's only 5 minutes away.

"Two-room suites with separate living and sleeping areas and efficiency kitchens. Complimentary hot breakfast daily and full dinner Monday through Thursday. Complimentary airport van service and within a 5 mile radius of hotel, business center, meeting room, outdoor pool, jacuzzi, sports court, grills, and fitness room. Pet friendly ($150.00 non-refundable deposit with a minimum 7 day stay.) Conveniently located 14 miles north of Hartford, CT and 14 miles south of Springfield, MA and minutes from Bradley International Airport."

Although no regular dinning room is in the hotel for other than the meals/snacks they provide, there are resturants across the street and in the area.

Homewood Suites by Hilton® Hartford/Windsor Locks
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Mr. Ovation
Posted 2004-02-26 12:03 AM (#448647 - in reply to #448646)
Subject: Re: Ovation Factory Tour 2004

CONFIRM YOUR INTENT TO ATTEND

If you have already signed up for the tour, please proceed to the OFC TOUR CONFIRMATION option in the MEMBERS ACCESS area. This utility will also allow you to add or delete guests in your party.

FOR EACH NAME LISTED, check either ATTENDING or NOT ATTENDING then click the corresponding UPDATE button.

To modify any of the information for any of the entries, make the appropriate changes to the entry and then click the corresponding UPDATE button.

If you would like to delete one of your guests, click the DELETE link next to the entry you wish to delete. Your OFC Member record (the first one in the list) cannot be deleted. If you are not attending the Ovation Fan Club Factory Tour 2004 you must check the NOT ATTENDING box and click the corresponing UPDATE button for your entry.

You may add a guest by clicking the "ADD A GUEST" button at the bottom of the list. You must then complete the form for that new entry as appropriate.

ALL CHANGES, INCLUDING YOUR INTENT TO "ATTEND"
OR TO "NOT ATTEND" THE TOUR MUST BE COMPLETED
NO LATER THAN 11:59pm (MIDNIGHT), MONDAY MARCH 15, 2004. EST THIS FORM WILL BE UNAVAILABLE AFTER THAT DATE
Mr. Ovation
Posted 2004-03-10 10:26 AM (#448648 - in reply to #448646)

For those driving to the event, plan on arriving at the Factory NLT 8:45am on Friday, March 26th.

The following are directions from various angles. Be advised that this FREE tour lasts most of the day, meals are included, and there is a JAM session planned for the evening, so get lots of rest and see you there.

From NYC and south: I-95 to Rt. 8 north (Bridgeport, CT). Follow Rt. 8 to the first traffic light (about 55 miles). Turn left onto Rt. 44 (east). Follow Rt. 44 approximately 6 miles to New Hartford, CT. The second traffic light is Rt. 219, turn left, over the bridge. Take the first left (Greenwoods Rd.), the factory is at the end of the road.

From NJ and southeast: Garden State Parkway to I-87 south, across the Tappan Zee bridge. Take the I-287 exit to the Saw Mill Parkway. This will put you directly onto I-684 north. Take I-84 east, to Waterbury, CT, and take Rt. 8 north (left exit). Follow Rt. 8 to the first traffic light. Turn left onto Rt. 44 (east). Follow Rt. 44 approximately 6 miles to New Hartford, CT. The second traffic light is Rt. 219, turn left, over the bridge. Take the first left (Greenwoods Rd.), the factory is at the end of the road.

From Hartford: Take I-84 west to the Rt. 4 (Farmington) exit. Follow Rt. 4 for approximately 10 miles. There will be a left turn for Rt. 4. DO NOT turn here, keep going straight toward Canton, CT (Rt. 179) through Collinsville, and you will intersect with Rt. 44. Turn left onto Rt. 44 and follow to the second traffic light (Rt. 219). Turn right, over the bridge. Take the first left (Greenwoods Rd.), the factory is at the end of the road.

From Boston and northeast: Take the Mass Pike to I-91 south, to the Rt. 20 exit (Bradley Airport). Follow Rt. 20 past the airport, through Granby, CT, until you reach the intersection of Rt. 219 (on the left). Follow Rt. 219 until you come to a green bridge at the end of the lake. One mile past the bridge, take a Right onto Greenwoods Road. The New Hartford Fire Station is on the corner. The factory is at the end of the road.

From Albany and northwest: Take the Mass Pike (I-90) to the Lee exit. Turn left at the end of the exit ramp. Follow this road past the mall for approximately 8 miles until you come to a cutoff for Rt. 8 (on the right). Follow Rt. 8 into Winsted, CT, where it intersects with Rt. 44. Take Rt. 44 (east.). Follow Rt. 44 approximately 6 miles to New Hartford, CT. The second traffic light is Rt. 219, turn left, over the bridge. Take the first left (Greenwoods Rd.), the factory is at the end of the road.
Mr. Ovation
Posted 2004-03-16 2:00 AM (#448649 - in reply to #448646)

Signup and Registration for the 2nd Annual Ovation Fan Club Factory Tour is now closed. Over 70 people have confirmed their attendance, insuring a fun and exciting time for this event. I have spoke to some of the people at the Factory and they are looking forward to seeing and meeting all of the new faces.

See you there!!!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclub™ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)