The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "It's much too late to do anything about rock & roll now ..." - Jerry Garcia / Grateful Dead

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Down to 2... still both deep bowls tho.. Thanks Al!(Slydog)

View previous thread :: View next thread
   Members Forums -> General PostingMessage format

GlennAllenHessSr
Posted 2009-02-04 4:13 PM (#429522)
Subject: Down to 2... still both deep bowls tho.. Thanks Al!(Slydog)

we have pretty much ebayed off everything we could at least for the time being, most items sold, and even sold the Volvo as a parts car... for more than I was being offered locally..

I was able to sell his 85 collectors for him for a fair price, and the 1612... and in lieu of my ebay fees and paypal fees on the auctions he gave me a very nice 82 collectors with all original case candy, tags, and coa... I think it may have been mine at one point... one of the two he owns was...

anyway.. Thanks Al!

so since my 1115 deluxe didn't sell even at my ridiculously low OFC price... (I'm just as glad it didn't).

my Ovation stable consists of the 68/69 restored 1115, and a nice blue 82 in stereo.. a couple of deep bowls in great condition.

Char's recovery is going well, she's tired but the bones have to heal for at least 6/8 weeks, and she's only 3 weeks out of surgery for the open-heart.

anyway, thanks to those that bid on the items.

the buyer of the 85 collectors is a member I know... but don't believe the buyer of the 1612 is.

Regards,

Glenn
Top of the page Bottom of the page
2ifbyC
Posted 2009-02-04 4:28 PM (#429523 - in reply to #429522)
Subject: Re: Down to 2... still both deep bowls tho.. Thanks Al!(Slydog)

Glenn,

So glad to hear that Char is doing better! Also hopefully, you've been able to get some rest.

Thanx to you and Al (slydog), I bought some nice Ovations at more than reasonable prices. That's not counting the Shen 60 and tripod... which I love.

Here's hoping that in the near future you and Al can again rebuild your 'collections'.

Take care my OFC brother!
scott lamperd
Posted 2009-02-04 6:02 PM (#429524 - in reply to #429522)
Subject: Re: Down to 2... still both deep bowls tho.. Thanks Al!(Slydog)

Been there with the open heart, exactly 6 years today. Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Mind the doctor (that part was hard) I couldn't lift anything heavier that a super shallow bowl :}
That breathing thing was something; decided it was a good time to learn to play the harmonica.

God bless! Scott Lamperd B C (before computers)
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclubâ„¢ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)