The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "It's much too late to do anything about rock & roll now ..." - Jerry Garcia / Grateful Dead

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
C778 LX is so close I can almost taste it!

View previous thread :: View next thread
   Members Forums -> General PostingMessage format

Hossman21
Posted 2009-02-19 4:10 PM (#426827)
Subject: C778 LX is so close I can almost taste it!

Elite Custom arrived at guitar shop yesterday afternoon, but weather here was crap. Roads were bad so I stayed home for the night. I still owe about $900 for it. Got a deposit on my Elite Special, but balance is due tomorrow. I also am selling my Kramer Focus 2000 on Ebay as well as a bunch of odds and ends around the house to pay for this guitar. Selling off my Hess Truck Collection and my Magic the Gathering Collection. You guys probably never heard of Magic the Gathering. It is a card game. Have to keep the missus happy. I will go to the shop tonight and take some pics for you guys. I just want a few minutes alone with her for some gentle stroking and caressing. Oh baby. I can't wait to get her safely in my home. OK, sorry about that.

Hoss
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Weaser P
Posted 2009-02-19 4:20 PM (#426828 - in reply to #426827)
Subject: Re: C778 LX is so close I can almost taste it!

Always fun to watch the kids at Christmas, ain't it?

(Congrats, Hoss and we'll look forward to pics. Hell, I look forward to playing it sometime! ;) )
dobro
Posted 2009-02-19 8:24 PM (#426829 - in reply to #426827)

Ah, that brings back years (15 to be exact) of memories: snowed in at Groton, Jordanville etc...

I've been listening to my buddy Jeff's Elite for three years now: best sounding guitar I ever heard.

Enjoy, Hoss, and post pics!
Hossman21
Posted 2009-02-19 11:15 PM (#426830 - in reply to #426827)

Went in tonight and had a quiet rendezvous with my lady. She was very beautiful and willing. So fine. Sounded great both plugged and unplugged. I am not worthy, but I will work hard to be. I was even invited to audition as lead singer in a country/rock band. I do not know much country and it is not to my taste, but I do have a hankerin' to sing again. I may try it just to get my toes in the water. A pretty young girl walks in and heads in our direction and this fellow says, "Check out that girl, she's hot." I tell him that is my daughter. . . .she's 17 and in high school." Kinda killed the conversation for a few minutes. lol

Took a few pictures that I will post here if someone will kindly direct me as to how.

Your friendly neighborhood Hossman
Weaser P
Posted 2009-02-20 9:42 AM (#426831 - in reply to #426827)

Post them on your ning site and link to them here, Hoss. Sounds great so far.
FlySig
Posted 2009-02-20 10:05 AM (#426832 - in reply to #426827)

Originally posted by Hossman21:
A pretty young girl walks in and heads in our direction and this fellow says, "Check out that girl, she's hot." I tell him that is my daughter. . . .she's 17 and in high school." Kinda killed the conversation for a few minutes. lol
:D You know you're getting old when .... your daughter's friends start looking good!

When my eldest was 16 we both shot in the state pistol championships. She won second place in ladies, first in juniors. Dad did ok too. Anyhow, one of the regulars at the club came over to talk and then said "Ah, lovely wife you have".
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclubâ„¢ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)