The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Jazz... isn't that just a series of mistakes disguised as musical composition?” - David St. Hubbins of Spinal Tap

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
09C, a camorse, and other cool stuff

View previous thread :: View next thread
   Members Forums -> General PostingMessage format

Mitzdawg
Posted 2009-02-27 4:50 PM (#425983)
Subject: 09C, a camorse, and other cool stuff

I just got back from the MS, and I dropped my 97C off for a spa treatment. Now I just have to count days until I can get it back! Discussing different options and choosing the right "look" was the most fun I've had in a long while.

While choosing a "new look" for the 97C I saw a bunch of 09 Collector's. Believe me, the pictures just do NOT do this guitar justice. There are some really awesome book-leaved Koa tops with great patterns, and the overall look is so gorgeous, well, I decided to copy it for my 97C's makeover.

I also saw Randy's 97C (it was at the spray booth), and got a look at Jerome's Adamas. A true bit of history there and the right guy owns it.

I stole a peek at the OFC II, and Al has spec'ed out a very special unit there - you guys who are getting one are lucky. All I could think of while looking at it was the FB117 Stealth. Intense, and neat details keep popping out.

Meeting John and Kim was like meeting two old friends for the first time; it's all been said before, but it's true.

Now I have to save up so I can bring my 93C in when I pick up my 97!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Randy22
Posted 2009-02-27 5:03 PM (#425984 - in reply to #425983)
Subject: Re: 09C, a camorse, and other cool stuff

Thanks for the update on my 97C! It's supposed to be coming in April, but sounds like it may be ahead of schedule.

Randy
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclub™ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)