The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "It's much too late to do anything about rock & roll now ..." - Jerry Garcia / Grateful Dead

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jerome, What 's the word???

View previous thread :: View next thread
   Members Forums -> General PostingMessage format

BT717
Posted 2009-03-31 8:18 AM (#420911)
Subject: Jerome, What 's the word???

Jerome, I was wondering whats the word on your prototype O Mike (Crimsonlake) brought to the M.S.?
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jérôme
Posted 2009-03-31 11:14 AM (#420912 - in reply to #420911)
Subject: Re: Jerome, What 's the word???

Hello,

I've sent a document with all my wishes to John and he told me that most of them should be achievable.
I've asked for very special specs that's why it will take at least 2 or 3 month (or more) to realize the project.
John also told me that as it is a project and because they have lots of work (good news!!), the proto #11 is not a priority and I understand very well.
This guitar is waiting since more than 30 years to be rebuilt so she can wait some weeks more and I've learned to be patient... ;)
If she's as good as in my dreams, I'm sure that it will be a great looking guitar as close as possible as what a prototype should be in my mind.
At the end, the most important thing to my eyes is to get a totally playable guitar.
I don't know how it will sound and it will be a surprise but I'm sure that I'll not be disappointed.

Be sure that I'll post a message here as soon as I've got fresh news from New Hartford!!

Thank you all

J :)
BT717
Posted 2009-03-31 2:14 PM (#420913 - in reply to #420911)

Thanks for the update Jerome. I met Mike over at "Mother" the day he brought it up and saw the guitar. I was just curious what was happening.
MusicMishka
Posted 2009-03-31 5:22 PM (#420914 - in reply to #420911)

It is worth the wait my friend isn't it? My old lady Adamas 1687 #189 is also at the Mothership getting the paint lifting on either side of the heel repaired as well as a needed neck reset and setup...it too will take some time...however as I have never been less than thrilled with the results from the folks at CS in New Hartford, to answer my own question, it is definatly worth the wait...
PEZ
Posted 2009-03-31 10:06 PM (#420915 - in reply to #420911)

I eyeballed you guitar Jerome!!
I like the f holes.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclub™ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)