The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain." - Bob Marley

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Always had Ovations

View previous thread :: View next thread
   The Ovation Fan Club -> Welcome CenterMessage format

Starchief_59
Posted 2011-04-29 2:59 AM (#1652)
Subject: Always had Ovations

Hello, I'm not new to Ovations but I just bought a Thunderhead on ebay and I found this site while researching what a Thunderhead is.

My dad has always had ovations so I have always played ovations. He has a 75? Balladeer that he bought new, a 77? Ultra he found in a pawn shop, a 2000ish Balladeer cutaway my mom bought him, and a 79 Balladeer custom I bought him for his birthday a few years back. He also has a few classicals, a Takemine and a 1963 Gibson Melody Maker. My mom plays a 75 Fender acoustic.

I bought my Matrix at a pawn shop about 4 years ago and it's the guitar I play every day. I always liked the unique guitars you don't see every day. I work at a music venue so I see Telecasters and Gibsons all day long. YAWN

Anyway, besides Ovations I love old Hollow bodies. I have a 1957 Premier Bantam Deluxe and an Ibanez Artcore and my "new" Thunderhead. I finally found a way to combine my 2 guitar loves of Ovations and hollow bodies. Best of both worlds
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Michael R. Winters
Posted 2011-05-01 12:54 AM (#1653 - in reply to #1652)
Subject: Re: Always had Ovations

Welcome aboard.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclubâ„¢ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)