The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Jazz... isn't that just a series of mistakes disguised as musical composition?” - David St. Hubbins of Spinal Tap

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Ovation 1431E-Ultra GP

View previous thread :: View next thread
   The Ovation Fan Club -> For SaleMessage format

rockguitarest
Posted 2003-07-20 5:08 PM (#342780)
Subject: Ovation 1431E-Ultra GP

if anyone is willing to sell one for under 1,000 dollors(aren't the retail prices 400?) please contact me,I've been looking all over for one,I'd prefer black but almost any color will do(I know you guys say we shouldent care about the color,but I'm picky,lol) I'M not trying to copy josh homme but I love the sound of his guitar and I don't know if he has it stock or not but I want to get as close to his sound as possible,thanks,later,brock.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
rockguitarest
Posted 2003-07-20 5:09 PM (#342781 - in reply to #342780)
Subject: Re: Ovation 1431E-Ultra GP

oh yeah,my email address is asylumexcape@yahoo.com
Paul Templeman
Posted 2003-07-20 6:58 PM (#342782 - in reply to #342780)

The retail price was around $400 20 years ago when they were discontinued. You'll be lucky to find one much under $2000 these days. The people who will pay that much are obviously unaware that the word "gullible" has officially been removed from the English language. Guitar sounds have far less to do with choice of equipment than they do with basic musicianship. JH doesn't sound like he does because he plays a GP, but because he's a half-decent guitarist who chooses to play one. He'd sound like himself regardless of the guitar he plays.
rockguitarest
Posted 2003-07-20 7:11 PM (#342783 - in reply to #342780)

I know its not cause he plays a GP but I like his guitar sound,anyways,thanks for youe help,well,if I can't find one for under 1,000 then I geuss I'll have no chice but to pay the price they ask for,but if anyone is selling one please contact me,thanks,later,brock.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclub™ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)