The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Got time to breathe, got time for music." --Briscoe Darling.

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
New Adamas and Ovation guitars for the holidays

View previous thread :: View next thread
   The Ovation Fan Club -> For SaleMessage format

alpep
Posted 2003-10-27 8:08 AM (#342345)
Subject: New Adamas and Ovation guitars for the holidays

If you have been thinking of purchasing a new Ovation or Adamas guitar for the holidays or any other reason, Let me try to help you. I will try to match or beat any advertised price out there and serve you in a quick and efficient manner.

If there is a guitar you are lusting after send me an e mail and I will price it out for you. I cannot list any prices publicly due to my franchise agreement but I am rather sure I can help you with the USA ovation or Celebrity guitar that you want. I also am an authorized Hamer delaer and can get you a great price on a new Hamer.

Beware, there are some major places that advertise free case and shipping but the case that you get is NOT the case that is sold with the guitar but a cheap imitation. I cannot always match free shipping but can work with you.

There are also a number of mint unplayed, used, factory seconds, finish flawed, scratch and dent and demos on my website. I can always make deals on those guitars unless it is some collectible guitar.

Trades are welcome even on new instruments but you will get your best deal on a trade in with something that is existing in inventory. I am currently looking for Deacons, breadwinners, storm series, and Adamas I guitars or other intersting guitars from other manufacturers. I collect microphones so cool old mics are always something that tempts me.

You may ask why the posting? Well there is an incentive program going on and I want to turn my points into a custom bass for my wife. So I guess you can say I am on a mission LOL.

Give me a try on the new instruments, I would love to have the opportunity to try to make a guitar happen for you!!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Tony Calman
Posted 2003-10-27 12:53 PM (#342346 - in reply to #342345)
Subject: Re: New Adamas and Ovation guitars for the holidays

well, if the wind shifts, I'll have some insurance money - you'll be the 1st one I call.
Stan
Posted 2003-10-28 8:04 AM (#342347 - in reply to #342345)

Hi alpep,

I am a new member here just registered. My home location is in Hong Kong. Is is possible that I can buy a used or new Adamas/Ovation from the States? I had experiences on buying other goods on the internet with my Credit Cards.

Stanley
alpep
Posted 2003-10-28 8:26 AM (#342348 - in reply to #342345)

I will have to check my dealer agreement but I am almost sure I cannot sell new guitars outside of the states. Or if I do the warranty would not apply.

Used guitars I can ship all over the world and I do. email me privately with what you are interested in.
thanks
alpep
Posted 2003-10-30 11:06 PM (#342349 - in reply to #342345)

just a bump to say If you want a guitar I may have it or can get it.
I can meet advertised prices call or e mail me with requests.
spider
Posted 2003-11-20 6:31 AM (#342350 - in reply to #342345)

hello, alep. we made good deal you know, I'm waiting your picts on your web. ;)
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclubâ„¢ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)