The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Ovation Guitars really don't get the respect they deserve!" - Alex Pepiak

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Finally did it

View previous thread :: View next thread
   The Ovation Fan Club -> For SaleMessage format

breeze2u
Posted 2003-11-13 9:34 PM (#342200)
Subject: Finally did it

Well, I finally bought one...my first Ovation...and consequently, this is my first post although I've been searching and reading for while now.
I sent the cashier's check out today for my '90's Elite Special S778. Since it's a mid-depth and I got it and the case for $350, I may be able to keep my Dillion shallow if it doesn't sell on Ebay. I must say, I'm quite excited and appreciative of all of you for your posts and opinions. I hope I like it, is all I can say at this point. I really wanted electronics with a tuner, but the older USA-made model is just so much nicer to me. I've played a Martin for several years now and have always wanted an Ovation for "plugged in" purposes.
I'll continue to come back and use this board now and then. I'm online every night around this time and find all this info very useful.

Breeze
twenty4sevenpraise.com
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Stevechapman
Posted 2003-11-13 9:49 PM (#342201 - in reply to #342200)
Subject: Re: Finally did it

congrats on your New Ovation and welcome to the board!! You'll love it. If you ever decide on a new Ovation Try AL(alpep)
He's Great to deal with, in fact I'm saving for a new Ovation now and Al's the one i'm gonna use.
You can see by the other posts on the board that many members feel the same way.
Again welcome aboard and thanks for flying
Ovation Airlines :D
breeze2u
Posted 2003-11-13 9:55 PM (#342202 - in reply to #342200)

Steve "Curtis"??? Chapman
Had to ask...
Anyway, speaking of tuners...I was just looking at some PT-2's on Ebay...have you or anyone you used these? Like them?

Breeze
Paul Blanchard
Posted 2003-11-15 2:34 PM (#342203 - in reply to #342200)

I am always delighted to meet someone new who plays Ovations 'soli deo gloria'. Selah!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclubâ„¢ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)