The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "There are more love songs than anything else. If songs could make you do something we'd all love one another." -Frank Zappa

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Magnum IV Bass for sale.

View previous thread :: View next thread
   The Ovation Fan Club -> For SaleMessage format

Mr. Ovation
Posted 2003-11-14 1:37 PM (#342194)
Subject: Magnum IV Bass for sale.

Here is another excellent condition Magnum IV. These are really great guitars.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2572750224&category=4713&rd=1

There are two on eBay now.. someone should buy both of them.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Standingovation
Posted 2003-11-14 1:44 PM (#342195 - in reply to #342194)
Subject: Re: Magnum IV Bass for sale.

Miles,

One hour ago there were THREE of them! Mine sold for $400. within two hours of posting it which means I probably did not ask enough it in the first place. Of well. Yours looks very nice and I bet it sells quickly as well. The 3rd guy is asking a lot of money, which I think the bass is worth, but I doubt he will get that much (Buy It Now $1000.). But I agree that these are really great basses - especially if you have string shoulders and back.

Dave

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2573363054
Mr. Ovation
Posted 2003-11-14 5:55 PM (#342196 - in reply to #342194)

Dave, I've listed mine 3 (maybe 4) times with a Buy It Now at $450.00 and it's never even made reserve. I agree that 900-1K is closer to what they should be going for. Congrats on selling yours. Im gonna guess that it was someone that has been looking for one for awhile, saw the one listed at 1K then saw yours, and didn't even look further, and jumped on it. I think we've all done that a few times. That's what's nice about eBay.. everyone is a winner. He didn't buy mine, but with two on eBay and a couple in the "completed" category, there is a reference point if someone is interested.
Now if someone does the Buy It Now for 1K and doesn't buy mine I'll be annoyed and know it must be my lousy 100% feedback rating... of course that's only over a 5 year period :) Hmmm tho, if someone DOES buy the one for 1K, that will make mine worth 1K too...

:)
stonebobbo
Posted 2003-11-14 6:22 PM (#342197 - in reply to #342194)

Looks like the guy who bought Dave's has bought about a dozen basses in the last month. Someone either won the Lotto or is opening a store. Timing is everything.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclubâ„¢ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)