The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "It's much too late to do anything about rock & roll now ..." - Jerry Garcia / Grateful Dead

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
2001 Ovation Collector's Edition with center hole

View previous thread :: View next thread
   The Ovation Fan Club -> For SaleMessage format

Don W. Megee
Posted 2003-12-22 7:03 AM (#342045)
Subject: 2001 Ovation Collector's Edition with center hole

This acoustic/electric guitar is the very rare center-holed model with the redwood top and pure ebony fretboard. It is in mint condition with absolutely no scratches or blemishes of any kind. This limited edition guitar has a serial number of 531 and is extremely hard to find. I have never allowed anyone else to play it and I only take it out of it's hard case a few times a year. The hard case, of course, goes with it along with many picks and power cord. This masterpiece has a built-in equalizer and tuner which is really cool. It makes a beautiful sound whether being played accoustically or electrically. I have received many e-mails questioning whether this guitar is for real because it cannot be found on the Ovation website. It can't be found because only 26 were made. I not only have the Certificate of Authenticity but also an e-mail from Ovation stating that this guitar is VERY rare. I would be more than happy to forward the e-mail from Ovation and also provide a picture of the Certificate of Authenticity. :)
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Photogazer
Posted 2003-12-25 12:42 AM (#342046 - in reply to #342045)
Subject: Re: 2001 Ovation Collector's Edition with center hole

What are you asking?

Mike
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclubâ„¢ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)