The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: “Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything.” -Plato

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Breadwinner wanted

View previous thread :: View next thread
   The Ovation Fan Club -> For SaleMessage format

jan9
Posted 2004-04-05 9:11 AM (#341407)
Subject: Breadwinner wanted

Howdy!

I am looking for a Breadwinner, im not able to pay a remarkable amount of money for it. I would consider to buy a non working Breadwinner or Breadwinner parts (Body/Neck/Mics) to put togeter a instrument (Body and neck is most interesting). Im living in Norway and will take care of all shipping costs. Please dont let your old Breadwinner sit around collecting dust. Sell it to me, i have been looking for one for quite some time. A standard Black is what i prefer, but anything goes as long as its not to expensive.

Best regards

Jan
Top of the page Bottom of the page
jasingram
Posted 2004-04-05 12:09 PM (#341408 - in reply to #341407)
Subject: Re: Breadwinner wanted

Jan, isn't the one that's on ebay now just what you're looking for?

Breadwinner on Ebay

I don't know what the reserve might be, but it looks like a cool black winner.
jan9
Posted 2004-04-05 1:23 PM (#341409 - in reply to #341407)

Jasingram, yes this is the one :)
Im keeping a close eye on this one. But the thing is that it might just end up beeing a 900 us$ (500 UK) guitar, and thats a little over the top, or am i mistaking the value of these instruments? The drag about e-bay is thet hyped things get very expensive. Its good if you are selling, but for people like me (with a limited budget) its not just that funny. But im gonna try to nail this one.

I would still prefer to buy an instrument or just the body (can be in bad shape) or the neck from some of you guys. Im going to get me a Breadwinner if ill have to make it myself (…did i say that?).

Jan
jan9
Posted 2004-04-14 4:31 AM (#341410 - in reply to #341407)

I did not get that one, i was away and had no internett acess.

BREADWINNER - DEACON PARTS WANTED.

Body and Neck.

thanx ; )

jan9
jan9
Posted 2004-05-02 2:42 PM (#341411 - in reply to #341407)

Howdy!

I am looking for a Breadwinner, im not able to pay a remarkable amount of money for it. I would consider to buy a non working Breadwinner or Breadwinner parts (Body/Neck/Mics) to put togeter a instrument (Body and neck is most interesting). Im living in Norway and will take care of all shipping costs. Please dont let your old Breadwinner sit around collecting dust. Sell it to me, i have been looking for one for quite some time. A standard Black is what i prefer, but anything goes as long as its not to expensive.

Best regards

Jan
jan9
Posted 2004-05-24 1:34 PM (#341412 - in reply to #341407)

Hi all, sorry to ask the same question again and again.
But since i have been looking for a Breadwinner for such a long time i cant give up now. As some of you know allready i am looking for a Breadwinner. I would consider to buy a non working Breadwinner or Breadwinner/Deacon parts (Body/Neck/Mics) to put togeter an instrument (Body and neck is most interesting). Im living in Norway and will take care of all shipping costs. Please dont let your old Breadwinner sit around collecting dust. A standard Black is what i prefer, but anything goes as long as its not to expensive, since im on a budget and all.
Hope to hear from someone soon.

Yes im browsing ebay a lot, there are some instruments there from time to time, but i have not been lucky this far.

Best regards

Jan
Mr. Ovation
Posted 2004-05-24 3:45 PM (#341413 - in reply to #341407)

I just sent you email, but to let you and anyone elso know that might be interested, I am listing a Black Breadwinner on eBay tonight if I don't hear from you before then.
jan9
Posted 2004-05-29 5:25 AM (#341414 - in reply to #341407)

So i got myself a breadwinner. Big thanx to Mr. Ovation.

Still with a nice instrument on its way, i would still be interested in Breadwinner/Deacon parts. Neck, Body, elecronics etc...
If you have some of that lying around or you never got to do quite what you wanted with that project guitar. Do like Mr Ovation, put a smile on my face.

Best regards

Jan
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclub™ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)