The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now." - Jol Dantzig

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
1767 Cutaway, deep bowl, OPX - near mint for sale

View previous thread :: View next thread
   The Ovation Fan Club -> For SaleMessage format

noelbon70
Posted 2004-04-24 7:37 PM (#341300)
Subject: 1767 Cutaway, deep bowl, OPX - near mint for sale

Hi: I am going to list my Ovation Legend 1767 on ebay tomorrow after the pictures get back from developing. I thought I would post it here really quick before doing that in case anyone might be interested.

This guitar is in - honestly - near mint condition. It is a 1992 with natural finish, AA spruce, OPX with exterior battery access, that is immaculate. Not a ding on it anwhere. The case is near mint too. I'm going to open bids on it tomorrow at 495.00. Obviously this thing was hardly played if at all. It looks like it just came from 1992 directly. I just had it professionaly inspected and setup for low action by Fifth Ave Fret Shop in Cols, OH a month ago. Brand new elixir polywebs too, light gauge.

I bought a 1651 Nutmeg Legend Ltd at the same time I bought this. Turns out the 1615 more meets my current needs, even though its 10 years older, so I'm selling the 1767.

If you are interested, let me know and I'll send pictures sometime tomorrow. I'll post the ebay auction link too, once it's up, if you decide later to bid or just missed this email...Either way, let me know if you are interested.

Doug
Top of the page Bottom of the page
noelbon70
Posted 2004-04-24 7:43 PM (#341301 - in reply to #341300)
Subject: Re: 1767 Cutaway, deep bowl, OPX - near mint for sale

I forgot to mention that the deep bowl on this is just amazing. This thing has got living room and stage presence to spare. The sound of a deep bowl on this AA spruce is just amazing. This is the second 1767 I've owned. Living room, small acoustic setting, or plugged in, this guitar just sounds amazing...No comparison whatsoever with a mid bowl.

I just read a few other topics in this forum, and it sparked me to come back an make sure I emphasized the sound of the deep bowl vs any other depth.

Doug
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclubâ„¢ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)