The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Jazz... isn't that just a series of mistakes disguised as musical composition?” - David St. Hubbins of Spinal Tap

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
1995 collector series

View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums Archive -> The Vault: 2006Message format

silentman
Posted 2006-01-19 9:50 AM (#268680)
Subject: 1995 collector series

I ran across one of these in my travels the other day and it seems like a great sounding guitar unplugged. I've been unimpressed with some of the ovations lately unplugged, but this one sounded nice.

Can anyone comment on these and whagt would one expect to pay for one used in very good condition with or without a case?

Thanks
Top of the page Bottom of the page
stonebobbo
Posted 2006-01-20 3:11 AM (#268681 - in reply to #268680)
Subject: Re: 1995 collector series

I had a friend that got one of these. It was very nice ... great voice and tone. Excellent AAA top. Interesting rosette. I think the 95 had the bridge microphone and piezo that you could blend. The bowl and some of the ornamentation were sorta plum colored. Not for everyone but looked good to my eye.

My friend paid $650 for one that was near mint and had the original case also in excellent condition, along with the certificate and all of the case candy. I don't know if this is a high or a low price, but it's a great guitar for the money.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclub™ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)