The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now." - Jol Dantzig

Jump to page : 12
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
KKK (as in Koa Koa Koa)

View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums Archive -> The Vault: 2006Message format

Tupperware
Posted 2006-11-06 4:23 PM (#232987 - in reply to #232962)
Subject: Re: KKK (as in Koa Koa Koa)

Why would someone want a guitar with some company CEO's or president's signature inside of it???

Dave
Top of the page Bottom of the page
stephent28
Posted 2006-11-06 8:20 PM (#232988 - in reply to #232962)

Some people feel it increases the value.

I prefer to base my purchases strictly on the physical apprearance without regard to signatures or sound!
FlicKreno aka Solid Top
Posted 2006-11-07 1:34 AM (#232989 - in reply to #232962)

Ah buffing it..that`s how , I was in the shop today,wanted to try a Martin J-15 ,and that D15s,but there were none in stock,so I tried a Gibson J-200 , a Gibson J45 and a Fender Ensenada & some others,but I was disappointed..J200 lacked Volume..J45 Ditto (I`d heard it could play loud , but nah ,nowhere near my 1537 )...Ensenada was very audible ,but I got tired of it..the X-Martin`s are not even worth mentioning , using same pick .. 1.0 ..,U see , I managed to get a Loan ( Juhuhuhu.....)!! Now the J15 & D15s might arrive in 2-3 weeks maybe..so I will give `em a try ,but actually ,upon coming home,playing the 1537 ,I started to wonder ;..why do I want another guitar ?? So I` m contemplating on getting some of that home-recording material instead :) ,will most probably " Thread " for advice soon ,as I have n`t got a clue what all them modern machines are about ,to me Music = throw a reel on the machine..make noise. :eek: .nowadays seem to add " infinite " possibilities ,( I`m truly a novice at this home-recording stuff )So I may ( Will ) be bothering ya`all soon with a dumbness as Ya`all have never encountered ever b`fore.. :( ..so please bear with me..and forgive me in advance for all my soon to be displayed "Ignoramus Giganticus " :rolleyes:
:cool: ;)

Vic
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclubâ„¢ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)