The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "I've always felt that blues, rock 'n' roll and country are just about a beat apart."-Waylon Jennings

Jump to page : 12
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Received my New Custom Elite Tonight

View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums Archive -> The Vault: 2006Message format

aikido777
Posted 2006-11-15 2:54 PM (#231642 - in reply to #231617)
Subject: Re: Received my New Custom Elite Tonight

That was the case as well when I went looking for Os to play at my local GC. They had one identical to the one I just bought. It was on the uppermost hanger and when they got it down, the strings were gone. No surprise it didn't sound that great. Hence, I really didn't play a C2078LX until I opened the case on my new one.

The funny thing was that the sales guy commented on how concerned they get when teenagers come in and play the expensive wood boxes; yet they hang them at eye level and within easy reach albeit in the "expensive room". If they were really concerned, they'd hang them up where the Os are and put the Os in a position where THEY could actually be enjoyed and purchased. (New strings once and a while certainly wouldn't hurt either).
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Mark in Boise
Posted 2006-11-15 6:06 PM (#231643 - in reply to #231617)
Subject: Re: Received my New Custom Elite Tonight

Our GC doesn't have an expensive room or quiet room. It's a pain when you're trying to tune a guitar and someone is wailing on another one. They give more space to turntables than they do to acoustic guitars.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclubâ„¢ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)