The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "I've always felt that blues, rock 'n' roll and country are just about a beat apart."-Waylon Jennings

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Nylon Acoustic Electric cc059

View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums Archive -> The Vault: 2002-2003Message format

Constantine
Posted 2002-03-12 8:55 AM (#223900)
Subject: Nylon Acoustic Electric cc059

I recently purchased a Celeberty cc057 Black Finish...and I love her. But I am starting to enjoy music that would sound better with nylon strings. Ovation has the cc059...any thoughts or advice on this model?

It seems hard to find comments and reviews on it.
Thanks,
Constantine
Top of the page Bottom of the page
alpep
Posted 2002-03-12 6:26 PM (#223901 - in reply to #223900)
Subject: Re: Nylon Acoustic Electric cc059

sorry I cannot be of more help i have never owned or sold the guitar you are interested in but I may strongly suggest if your budget will allow to try a country artist which is a really nice USA made ovation. I have sold a couple of them in the last year and the customers that got them were very happy with them I thought they sounded wonderful and even though I am not a classical guitarist by any stretch of the imagination even my meager skills sounded good.

If your budget does not allow I am sure the celebrity will serve you well.
Constantine
Posted 2002-03-13 1:59 PM (#223902 - in reply to #223900)

Thanks for the response. Where is your store located? I am in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

Could you quote me on the CC059? Also quote on the Model 6773 Country Artist? Email at constantine@muzungu.com if preferred instead of posting.

Thing is I purchased a cc059 Black Finish S/Shallow as a gift. The gift will not be given afterall and now I have a new cc059 with the S/Shallow Deluxe Hard Case. I enjoyed strumming it and now I want to learn. I enjoy classical and flamenco guitar and would love to switch this one for the CC059 which would fit the deluxe case.

Any advice would be appreciated. Do you take trade-ins?
Beal
Posted 2002-03-13 2:48 PM (#223903 - in reply to #223900)

Call B&J music, they're the distributor for Canada. They are in the Toronto area and they can tell you a store. L&M probably has them
moody, p.i.
Posted 2002-03-13 9:14 PM (#223904 - in reply to #223900)

Keep an eye on ebay. I bought an 83 Country Artist a year ago. Great guitar. Doesn't have fancy electronics on it, but as a guitar, beats the snot out of the current Ovation offerings and even the Rameriz Gypsy Kings nylon strings.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclubâ„¢ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)