The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now." - Jol Dantzig

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
coming to amer-rica

View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums Archive -> The Vault: 2002-2003Message format

musicamex
Posted 2002-04-29 8:28 AM (#222489)
Subject: coming to amer-rica

i'll be in the states for three months, tucson to flagstaff to los angeles to santa fe to minneapolis to washington dc and back to santa fe then to puerto vallarta where i started. i'd enjoy meeting any of you and your guitars along the way if time permits. drop me a personal note on this site or e mail me with an address and phone number if might work out. please put u.s. trip in the subject line if you e mail me as the virus thing is making me extra careful these days.
thanks for all of the friendship and fun on this site. maybe some of you will be in puerto vallarta in the future------i'd enjoy introducing you to this interesting part of the world and the local "musicos".
Top of the page Bottom of the page
cliff
Posted 2002-04-29 9:22 AM (#222490 - in reply to #222489)
Subject: Re: coming to amer-rica

Russ;

M'lady and I will be "out West" from June 29th through July 5th. We're starting in Albequerque, driving into Santa Fe (and possibly Mesa Verde), and then on into Boulder and Estes Park in Colorado.

Any of this fit into your itinerary?

If not, when're you in DC?

Maybe we can "hook up" 'round Baltimore way?

I'm about 3 hours away and I often go down to the "Inner Harbor" area to check out the aquarium and for some "r&r" (rum and relaxation).
Mr. Ovation
Posted 2002-04-29 11:02 AM (#222491 - in reply to #222489)

I'm also only about 45 minutes from DC (like everything in this area)
musicamex
Posted 2002-04-29 1:27 PM (#222492 - in reply to #222489)

looks like we will just miss one another cliff, i will be in santa fe 5-15 till 6-15. i'd really like to show you santa fe and some of the ironwork i did there. i think you should visit my old studio while you are there as the forged work is really primo and would fit into your decorating profession. anything fron a candle holder to 100k gates. a must see for someone into craftsmanship. if you are interested i'll set it up for you.

i should be in the dc area around july 1st, mas o menos. i'd love to experience 4th of july in the capital. miles, i would very much like to meet you and it sounds like al might have an idea for a small get together at his place. i also hope to get to the big O factory but bill mentioned that they usually shut down the last two weeks of july. all of these connections mean allot to me. hope to see you all.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclubâ„¢ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)