The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: “Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything.” -Plato

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Anyone remember this??

View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums Archive -> The Vault: 2002-2003Message format

Stevechapman
Posted 2003-10-22 11:23 AM (#202647)
Subject: Anyone remember this??

Was recently listening to some cd rereleases- and found The Wings Over America CD.
It sounded great and The Accoustic Guitar songs on the album were done using Ovation Guitars!
The Lp Was Given to me for my 16th Birthday with the Gatefold Open, Right by my Birthday Card!
Anyway when thumbing thru the Booklet I saw The Painting of the group with the ovations
I posted the Photo in The Gallery-Does that bring back memories??
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Mario
Posted 2003-10-22 11:39 AM (#202648 - in reply to #202647)
Subject: Re: Anyone remember this??

I deffinitely remember this! I had the giant wall poster from that tour that had other Ovation shots as well. That is a great album (3 of them), it was in the days when Paul was still in "Beatle denial" and only played a few of those songs to kind of say he did it. It had a very limited (import I believe) CD release and regret the say I passed one up because I didn't have the $15 to buy it! But I have the video though! Thanks for the reminder. I'll have to watch it again.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclub™ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)