The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "There are more love songs than anything else. If songs could make you do something we'd all love one another." -Frank Zappa

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
New "Old" Ovation Fan

View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums Archive -> The Vault: 2002-2003Message format

Stan
Posted 2003-10-28 7:44 AM (#202319)
Subject: New "Old" Ovation Fan

Hello to all,

I just registered on this Fan Club. Feel so glad to find this place. I am over 40 now and I had been playing acoustic guitar on and off for 27 years.

My first Ovation is a model 1121 without electronics back to the 70's.

By that time, Ovation is the best acoustic guitar that I can afford. Then I also found the Adamas guitar that I love but I can't afford one when I was a teenage.

I had been focus on my career development in the 80s to 90s and then in 1998, I finally bought my 1st Adamas guitar. She was the Adamas II 1881, a Black, shallow bowl with cutaway.

However, I never got a chance to own a Adamas I which are having the Carved Head, burst color top, etc. I really wish that some days I will have one of those. I read a lot of comment and heard a lot that the Adamas I is having very good acoustic tone. (I am sorry to say that my Adamas II didn't satisfy me)

Currently I own the following Ovations:

1121 in 1978
1881 Adamas II bought in 1998
1719 Custom Legend 6 string Sunburst
1759 Custom legend 12 strings Sunburst
1776 Patriot bought in 2002

Will like to share the happiness from all of you.

Stanley
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Stevechapman
Posted 2003-10-28 9:13 AM (#202320 - in reply to #202319)
Subject: Re: New "Old" Ovation Fan

Welcome and enjoy the board. You'll find lots of info and from time to time you'll find entertainment!
:)
Again Welcome!
Bailey
Posted 2003-10-29 3:01 AM (#202321 - in reply to #202319)
Subject: Re: New "Old" Ovation Fan

Stanley

Welcome, and that is a nice collection of guitars. Most of us here are lovers of stringed instruments and the music they make, and have a million opinions that we put out nightly. So feel free to join us with your thoughts and opinions as every new contributor opens our eyes to a new way of looking at things.

Welcome, and jump right in and say what you believe, and ask if you have questions as there is some of the best Ovation knowledge that exists here on this board.

Bailey
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclubâ„¢ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)