The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain." - Bob Marley

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Selling price of preacher deluxe 6 string?

View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums Archive -> The Vault: 2002-2003Message format

savannah944
Posted 2003-12-12 5:13 PM (#199465)
Subject: Selling price of preacher deluxe 6 string?

Hello all,
This is my first post...I have a really beautiful preacher deluxe 6-string that I never really play and was thinking about selling it on ebay. It is in really great shape with gold neck holder plate and battery compartment cover on the back that has Ovation's symbol and where the company is located. I also have the original case which is in excellent condition as well. All advice is greatly appreciated. Happy holidays to all!

p.s. the serial number on the back is E-12491

---savannah944
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Mark1960
Posted 2003-12-12 5:45 PM (#199466 - in reply to #199465)
Subject: Re: Selling price of preacher deluxe 6 string?

savannah,

There is a photo in my picture gallery of a young friend of mine playing a Preacher. He may be very interested in yours. Do you have any pics?

markw@nxco.com

They are nice quitars but they often don't bring what they are really worth. Dave just sold one but I don't think it was a deluxe. There is a link to it in his post on the sell/trade list. I think he only got about $325 out of it. Ebay can be a strange place. I would think you should be able to get close to $500 or better for yours but it just depends on timing. The preacher deluxe 12 string that just sold brought a very good price because a couple of people REALLY wanted it.

mark
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclubâ„¢ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)