The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now." - Jol Dantzig

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
epaulets

View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums Archive -> The Vault: 2004-2005Message format

dolbyscat
Posted 2004-02-02 5:18 PM (#195961)
Subject: epaulets

hi everyone,wondered if any of you knowledgable guys know if its possible to get replacement epaulets? ive got the chance to buy an elite 1537 but looks like somebody has been picking away at them.apart from that it seems to be a real nice guitar,not quite as pristine as the one i already own,but it would be a shame for it not to be put back in good shape, and i probably wont buy it if there not available. thanx john
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Goober
Posted 2004-02-02 5:57 PM (#195962 - in reply to #195961)
Subject: Re: epaulets

I would call Ovation Service @ 860-379-7575 and tell them the problem. They will give you a good idea whether it's fixable. But, I'm sure they will ask you to ship it up there before they can give you an estimate. Just off the cuff, it sounds pretty doable. These guys can do amazing things with injured roundbacks!
dolbyscat
Posted 2004-02-02 6:38 PM (#195963 - in reply to #195961)
Subject: Re: epaulets

thanx for the input goober,i was hoping i could find these as a part it seems like the remaing epaulet could be taken of quite easily,and i would imagine the new ones would align without to much of a problem.although the guitar wont be to pricey if i do buy it,shipping it and having it repaired would get it near or beyond its worth without having the satisfaction of doing it myself.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclubâ„¢ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)