The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain." - Bob Marley

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Ovation Eastern Division Props

View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums Archive -> The Vault: 2004-2005Message format

zchord
Posted 2004-03-01 10:48 PM (#193397)
Subject: Ovation Eastern Division Props

I have owned 5 or 6 Ovations in the past and have liked them all, but parted ways with them all. I didn't plug in much before, so i really couldn't appreciate all O's had to offer. I regret not having one of the 3 USA Ovations I have had (including an Adamas) now, as I have just started playing plugged in (straight to the board, no less) and need a great stage guitar for plugging in. My primary guitar is (for now) a Taylor 310ce. Its a nice guitar. I also have a really sweet Martin CEO model, that is almost too nice to play and definitely is not a gigging guitar (has no strap buttons! even, or a pickup). I needed a backup/beater guitar, so I went out looking. I ended up with a CC057. Paid $300 at GC for it brand new. I replaced the tuners with some grovers I had laying around, put some elixirs on it, set it up, and that thing is a sweetheart! It sounds real nice through my little practice amp, can't wait to hear it through the house system. Man, I love that Martin, but I have some serious wants now for a Elite or Legend LX! So, don't overlook the Korean O's, if you need a reliable great sounding backup or beater. They are worthy of a look.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclubâ„¢ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)