The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Got time to breathe, got time for music." --Briscoe Darling.

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Guitar Pictures Posted

View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums Archive -> The Vault: 2004-2005Message format

George
Posted 2004-03-02 11:15 AM (#193367)
Subject: Guitar Pictures Posted

Moody-Pie encouraged me to post my guitars, so I have started an album in Member Access. This is about half my guitars but the rest are not all Ovations, excepting the Hamer-12 Newport(US)and the Hamer-6 Blueburst.(Korea)The Ovation S/S 12-string can be seen in the pic with the Country Artist I am going to put on eBay soon as I never play it, and would reccomend it as a plugged-in "Stage Guitar Only". In that same picture is an Elite that I gave as a gift to my nephew David.I have a Fender American Deluxe with the "Glen Campbell" reverse blueburst, and a Danelectro Baritone 6-string, Fender-style body.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
MWoody
Posted 2004-03-02 1:17 PM (#193368 - in reply to #193367)
Subject: Re: Guitar Pictures Posted

Paul knew what he was doing. Very nice guitars.

Hope your "Bluebird" works out for you as well.
George
Posted 2004-03-02 9:15 PM (#193369 - in reply to #193367)
Subject: Re: Guitar Pictures Posted

Appreciate your wishes for success with the "Bluebird" project. I'm sure I will wind up with a nice sounding guitar that will look like a Bluebird, but because the body will be high-quality fine grain mahogany instead of the true Bluebird aluminum frame and high-density foam, it will neither have the light weight or sustain of the true Bluebird. In essence it will be a Viper 12-string with a Bluebird paint scheme. But it will be the guitar I want, the only criteria that matters to me as I am not having it built to sell as a speculative venture. I had considered staining the mahogany body and having a "Patriotic" logo, like crossed US flags of new and old generations emblazoned on the front of the body, but I just like the Bluebird scheme better.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclubâ„¢ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)